- Description: Describe your favourite festival.
- For and against Essay: Write about the advantages and disadvantages of tourism in old historical cities.
- Opinion Essay: Should the Venice Carnival be only for the people in Venice?
- Narrative: It is the 17th century and a poor boy and a rich girl meet at a masked ball. Tell the story of their meeting and how it ended.
- Write a composition describing your vision of the world in the year 2050.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages, as you see them, of being an identical twin.
- Make up a story about a pair of identical twins who changed their identities for one day.
- any exercise from: intermediate level, advanced level, all levels and quizzes
- in "others" go to webquests and reading test
- go to level 4 and try any reading
- common mistakes (common mistakes 2, 4, 5, 6...)
- passive voice (numbers 12, 13...)
- relative clauses
- reported speech (5, 6...)
- comparative and superlative
- general grammar (test your English level)
- conjunctions (conjunctions 3, some connectors, some connectors 2, some connectors 3)
- more words ( test, quizzes, test-crosswords, difficult vocabulary, not easy vocabulary, quizznet)
All verbal tenses:
- Many tenses ( many tenses (basketball), time clauses )
- Mixed tenses ( 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 27, 30)
- Irregular verbs ( not so easy irregular verbs)
- basketball, golf...
- grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation games (all levels)
Other links (with a little bit of everything):
- grammar, vocabulary, reading...
- language and grammar quizzes
- the grammar aquarium
- games, quizzes and riddles
- English corner
- dictations, tests...
- some grammar